HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What are the dimensions of the door the closet door for 31…

Customer Question
What are the dimensions...

What are the dimensions of the door the closet door for 31 dollars

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

At wal mart and various other on line shippers the vented one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Am cutting a wall open need to create hangars

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I don't know what door your referring to?? $31 doesn't tell me anything. Is this on Lowes or HOme Depot's website?