Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer,
Experience:  Maintinances HVAC at Hainesville baptist church
99748186

I need wiring instruction for 1LE0001-1EB4, I just received

Customer Question

I need wiring instruction for 1LE0001-1EB4
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just received this motor on a tank that I bought from China about a month ago.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: it is 480 volts, 60 HZ, 24.5 kW I have an electrician
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can send you picture of the plate, let me know how can I send you the picture?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Iohn Keffer replied 1 month ago.

Motor fails to start upon initial installation.

Like Causes:What To Do:

Motor is miswired.Verify motor is wired correctly per information supplied with the motor.

Motor damaged and rotor is striking stator.May be able to reassemble; otherwise, motor should be replaced.

Fan guard bent and contacting fan.Replace fan guard or, if possible, straighten it out.

Fuse or circuit breaker tripped.Replace fuse or reset the breaker.

Stator is shorted or went to ground. Motor will make a humming noise and the circuit breaker or fuse will trip.Disassemble motor and inspect windings and internal connections. A blown stator will show a burn mark. Motor must be replaced or the stator rewound.

Motor overloaded or load jammed.Inspect to see that the load is free. Verify amp draw of motor
versus nameplate rating.

Capacitor (on single phase motor) may have failed.First discharge capacitor. To check capacitor, set volt-ohm meter to RX100 scale and touch its probes to capacitor terminals. If capacitor is OK, needle will jump to zero ohms, and drift back to high. Steady zero ohms indicates a short circuit; steady high ohms indicates an open circuit.

Starting switch has failed.Disassemble motor and inspect both the centrifugal and stationary switches. The weights of the centrifugal switch should move in and out freely. Make sure that the switch is not loose on the shaft. Inspect contacts and connections on the stationary switch. Replace switch if the contacts are burned or pitted.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you.