HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have a 6000tr OAK and need to replace the remote. the new…

Customer Question
Have a 6000tr OAK...

Have a 6000tr OAK and need to replace the remote. the new remote I bought has two red wires, can these be connected in any order to the fire place

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

It is a 6000TR OAK from heat and glow

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I am

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. The remote is a simple 2-wire switch, so yes, wires can be connected either way (in any order).