HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Looking for fan blades only for a thermo pride model

Customer Question
Looking for fan blades...

Looking for fan blades only for a thermo pride model IGH7-100 gas furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?

Both work fine. fan creates significant vibration because blades are missing

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can find the correct part it seems so far like a pretty straight up job-2 wire connection 5 nuts to hold in place, 1 set screw on fan to remove

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Original fasco fan motor #7021-6205, any ideas where fan can be purchased?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here for the parts manual, I will help you find a new blower wheel as we go along here.

phone 8 0 0 - 3 4 8 - 5 1 3 0

You cannot just buy the blades, you must buy the entire blower wheel assembly. All they need is the model number of your furnace to get you the blower wheel. sometimes called a squirrel cage blower wheel.

That is of last year about this time, they are apparently closing out their parts inventory, give them a call, let me know how it goes

.

When you have what you need it will be time to locate the 'finish and rate your expert...' link near the top of your page and click on it.

Thanks