Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Looking for fan blades only for a thermo pride model

Customer Question

Looking for fan blades only for a thermo pride model IGH7-100 gas furnace
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?
Customer: both work fine. fan creates significant vibration because blades are missing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if I can find the correct part it seems so far like a pretty straight up job-2 wire connection 5 nuts to hold in place, 1 set screw on fan to remove
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: original fasco fan motor #7021-6205, any ideas where fan can be purchased?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 month ago.

Hello, click here for the parts manual, I will help you find a new blower wheel as we go along here.

phone 8 0 0 - 3 4 8 - 5 1 3 0

You cannot just buy the blades, you must buy the entire blower wheel assembly. All they need is the model number of your furnace to get you the blower wheel. sometimes called a squirrel cage blower wheel.

That is of last year about this time, they are apparently closing out their parts inventory, give them a call, let me know how it goes

.

When you have what you need it will be time to locate the 'finish and rate your expert...' link near the top of your page and click on it.

Thanks