HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a manufactured triple wide home with 2 furnaces. For…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a manufactured triple wide home with 2 furnaces. For the summer, I turned down the thermostats to about 40 degrees. I wanted to check them today and neither one would come on. I checked the circuit breakers and nothing. Help

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Something specific to the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a widow and kind of a furnace dummy. I thought I would ask first, then call a technician.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Both furnaces were working just fine thru the winter, although I didn't even check them or use them during the summer. I just turned both thermostats down for the summer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Do you have central AC?