Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a manufactured triple wide home with 2 furnaces. For

Customer Question

Hi, I have a manufactured triple wide home with 2 furnaces. For the summer, I turned down the thermostats to about 40 degrees. I wanted to check them today and neither one would come on. I checked the circuit breakers and nothing. Help
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Something specific to the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a widow and kind of a furnace dummy. I thought I would ask first, then call a technician.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Both furnaces were working just fine thru the winter, although I didn't even check them or use them during the summer. I just turned both thermostats down for the summer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Do you have central AC?