Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I have a two year old Panasonic model CU-E24NKUA Split

Customer Question

I have a two year old Panasonic model CU-E24NKUA Split Ductless Unit which I use for heating in MN. this time of year with our low outdoor temp in the 40's
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Could you tell me why it quits working in the middle of the night and then starts up again in the morning. It seems to quit working and fall below the remote thermostat setting. I would appreciate and input you could give me on this and any Panasonic Service in my area of 56474 Zip
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, if it's something I am doing wrong with my control transmitter setting
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I purchased this unit and had it installed by a tech & dealer who is now retired
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 month ago.

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

YOU MAY HAVE THE TIMER SET UP ON YOUR REMOTE, AND IT SHUTS UNIT OFF IN THE SAME TIME FRAME. YOU CAN LOCATE THE RESET BUTTON BOTTOM RIGHT ON YOUR REMOTE. YOUR MANUAL WILL SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS LOCATED.

HERE IS A LINK FOR MANUAL

https://www.manualslib.com/products/Panasonic-Cu-E24nkua-3069784.html