HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

When I plug in my heater, the number 67 comes up. How can I…

Customer Question
When I plug in...

When I plug in my heater, the number 67 comes up. How can I get it back to 72? I was told before to unplug the heater, wait a few seconds, and plug it back in. That doesn't work.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I had trouble at the end of the heating season. I just gave up after not having to use it again for the season.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The filter is verrrry clean. How do I set the thermostat settings? I don't have my booklet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's simple enough. I'm 78 and female, so I don't know that much about it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Can you provide the manufacturer and model # of the heater?

EdenPure Gen21, Odel A5473b

Thank you. And does anything change on the display when you press the up arrow button?

I'm just checking in - did you have a chance to press the up arrow to see if the setting changed?