Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience, NATE Certified, Licensed HVAC Contractor, Certified IAQ Specialist
31091390

When I plug in my heater, the number 67 comes up. How can I

Customer Question

When I plug in my heater, the number 67 comes up. How can I get it back to 72? I was told before to unplug the heater, wait a few seconds, and plug it back in. That doesn't work.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I had trouble at the end of the heating season. I just gave up after not having to use it again for the season.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: The filter is verrrry clean. How do I set the thermostat settings? I don't have my booklet.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's simple enough. I'm 78 and female, so I don't know that much about it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Regan Land replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Can you provide the manufacturer and model # of the heater?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
EdenPure Gen21, Odel A5473b

Thank you. And does anything change on the display when you press the up arrow button?

I'm just checking in - did you have a chance to press the up arrow to see if the setting changed?