HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My eden pure gen 4 blows cool air only. I assume the heater…

Customer Question
My eden pure gen...

My eden pure gen 4 blows cool air only. I assume the heater is bad. How do I go about replacing it?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filter is clean and I tried all settings on the panel

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where is the heater located. Is it a bulb. And do I access it from the front of the unit?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, those heaters are quite pricey for what you get. Give me the zip code and name of the nearest town or city and I will get you a source for Edenpure heaters..... and I will give you a some links to equivalent heaters that sell for under $100 as well.

.

I just wanted to repair it not buy a new one. Can you answer my question above? Please?
Can you please answer my questions

No problem, but you had ask about replacement.

If you want to repair it yourself you will need some skills with using a multi meter and I can coach you, allow about 4 hours for the entire job.

click here for one of the available video's on the repair, I can post more as needed if you want to do it yourself.

If you want to know where the local repair station is, tell me the name of the nearest city and I will look for the nearest repair station for you.

We can go from here in any depth you need to, and without any time limits what so ever... but it is a step my step process so this response here is just another step.... again we keep going as needed

I SIMPLY WANTED TO KNOW IF THE HEATING ELEMENT OF THE GEN 4 IS THE REPLACEMENT BULB THAT I SEE IN THE LISTED PARTS AND I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO FIND THE HEATING ELEMENT THRU THE FRONT OR BACK?