HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Goodman GMT100-4 that I want to replace with

another Goodman Furnace. What is...
I have a Goodman GMT100-4 that I want to replace with another Goodman Furnace. What is the current model most like my GMT100-4? I want another 80% AFUE furnace.
8/18/2017
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The GMS8 1005c is the most similar and a suitable replacement

Thank you. Is there a model that has a high and low speed blower?

They all have multispeed blowers but the blower speed is set. It can't be adjusted maually. There are 2 stage 80% models that change firing rate and blower speed based on system demand.

Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor