Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Best pelletflretobye, bestpelletfiretobye, yesifpossible,

Customer Question

best pelletflretobye
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: bestpelletfiretobye tony
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yesifpossible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: smallhouseabout100sm
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

Greetings, quadrafire is one of the best click here for ratings

Having said that, if you have a local and very well established servicing dealer (not a non servicing retail store) that does not sell that brand, but sells some other brand, you will be best off with whatever brand such a well qualified dealer sells...

.

That is because when you need service, that dealer will be able service what he sells. Does that make sense?

.

If you need help locating a well qualified pellet stove dealer in your area, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest larger town or city and I will vet several in the area for you.

.

Important note about RATING my work:

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally..

.

All I ask is please select the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site. Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.

If you need to be coached through a full diagnosis/repair,and wiring etc. for up to two days, and wish to be trained to use test instruments...... that goes well beyond' Just a simple Answer' of course, and goes beyond what most other experts here offer.....rate my simple answer so far positively.. and I will deliver that training and coaching to you All on the same dime so to speak.

.

Lacking a positive rating I can spend days helping a person at my own expense and loose my shirt,shorts and socks on the deal.

.

Attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with troubleshooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

Phone call offers:

If you wish to accept the companies $25 phone call offer,if indeed they send you one, this will go a *lot faster, but it IS 100% optional... or we can continue here in this dialog box at no additional charge.