HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have ah200fdn 200k hayward pool heater. The heater will…

Customer Question
I have ah200fdn 200k...

I have ah200fdn 200k hayward pool heater

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The heater will start for split second and shut off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
8/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What are you getting for an error code on the display?

Ifcode

Ok that's an ignition failure error. Since the burners do fire up you probably have a dirty or faulty flame sensor. Do you have the manual?