HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

8082c ritetemp. control panel is frozen-can't set temp. an…

Customer Question
8082c ritetemp. control panel...

8082c ritetemp. control panel is frozen-can't set temp.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

An hour.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hopeso.I replace the batteries _ no progress

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes -the backlight doesn't come on when touching screen,but when I wiped it wthi an alcohol pad back light lite up.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
8/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Have you tried a reset? If it's unresponsive a reset is your last best option.

Do you have more questions?