HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a condenser fan for a model GPH1348M21AB 2009 is it…

Customer Question
I need a condenser...

I need a condenser fan for a model GPH1348M21AB 2009 is it available? And how much should installation cost? I've been waiting since Tues while an 88 yr old veteran has been without a/c with temps up to 117 this past week

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the HVAC Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Tues. the old man has a service contract and is suppose to be "exclusive" the company is blaming Goodman

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have already removed the fan , blade is broke.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

They said they have confirmation that it shipped on Thurs and they ordered it on Tues. it's under warranty still and they are charging him $255 to install it PLUS he's been cooking for a whole week. I just want to keep him from dying. I wonder if you can confirm the shipment or how long should it take the part to arrive

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
8/6/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

This is an answer site.WE do not sell anything so to confirm shipment you would need to contact company motor was ordered from.

This is standard 1/4hp motor which really should be in stock on any a guy's truck.Blade should be available within a day or two .Goodman does not want their customers sitting without ac. Your contractor is probably just busy this time of year .No way it should take 5 days to get this motor especially in an emergency situation.

You could buy the motor yourself for 120 bucks and if mechanically inclined,it takes about an hour to replace.

http://goodmanrepairparts.com/0131m00007ps-cond-motor-14-hp-1-sp-6-pl/

BLade is also available at less than a hundred bucks

http://goodmanparts.net/GMC-0150M00011S-FAN-BLADE-SWEPT-WING-0150M00011S.htm