HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a danby dpac90061 and the operating light won't come

Customer Question

I have a danby dpac90061 and the operating light won't come on. Does this mean it's not cooling properly? How can I did it?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

If the light will not come on the unit is not running properly. They do not sell any parts for these they are considered throw away units. You can try and unplug the unit hold the power button down while plugging it back in to see if it resets. Other than that you may need a new one if the power to the unit is good.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.