HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to decide between a Day and Niite and a Rheem

Customer Question
I need to decide...

I need to decide between a Day and Niite and a Rheem Prestige 96% AFUE

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need a new frunace, water heater and AC. WE bough a one story 1900 sqft home in Orinda and got three estimates. About 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Old house, built in 1950's original furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need help in deciding which sytem is bette for our house: York 96% 2 stage, York 16 SEER, 4 ton. Rheem Prestige 96% model R96VA1002521MSA or Day and Nite IN9MVE0802120

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
8/5/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Brand choice is often just a matter of personal preference as all use same basic components from same manuafcturers such as Copeland,Tecumseh or Carlisle for compressors, GE, Fasco and Emerson for motors, etc.

But my opinion is the Rheem Prestige is the best of the three mentioned.