HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Water leaking inside, i know its drain blockage but the

Customer Question
Water leaking inside...

Water leaking inside , i know its drain blockage but the hoses running outside are wraped in a black insulation cant figure wheres the drain

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

O 1 week it startes leaking after an hour or so

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Id like try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a way to remove the front panel of the unit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
8/5/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

You don't have to take anythng apart. The drain is usualy 3/4 PVC the refrigeration lines are copper and smaller. Once you located the drain let me know and I'll tell you how to unclog it. You'll need a saw and a wet vac. If you can't locate the drain then give me a pic of you're unit showing the piping.