HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox 13HPX - 048-230 unit. The outside unit fan…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox 13HPX - 048-230 unit. The outside unit fan is running as normal. However, the A/C is not running inside. The thermostat is showing the unit running, but there is no air movement inside the house.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes, I even tripped the circuit breaker to the thermostat to allow it to reset. Still nothing. The Air Filters are new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was interested to determine how complicated the issue might be. The blower unit in the attic was replaced last year.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Sounds like maybe a bad indoor fan or relay.What is model on indoor and do you have a multimeter for troubleshooting?

13HPX-048-230-03. Yes.

13HPX is the outdoor.I thought you said it was indoor that fan is not working on.

CBX26UH-048-230-1