HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trying to find out if I have a dual system or not, Today,

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out if I have a dual system or not

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Setting up a nest thermostat and its asking if I have a single or dual system

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Setup only

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the following system. Payne model number PF1MNA036

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Sounds like this is not dual fuel since the fan coil mentioned is electric. Give me model on outdoor and thermostat and will tell you how to set up thermostat