HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I put in water.it wont operate and I cant get the water out.

Customer Question
I put in water.it...

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Was not used for a while and now, with water in, it will not do anything and I cant get WATER OUT.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
8/4/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is this device? I have no idea what you're dealing with unless you tell me.