HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a split two piece hatichi. Today water was spilling…

Customer Question
I have a split...

I have a split two piece hatichi. Today water was spilling out of the inside unit.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Don't know am trying to locate info

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Model RAS 3098U

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I TURNED OFF A/C. I CLEANED FILTERS BUT HAVE NOT TURNED ON A/C OR REPLACED FILTERS YET.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
8/4/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

are you ready?

1. Drain may be cloged, If you can locate the end of it use a vacume to clean it out.
  2. Unit may need indoor fan cleaned out, when unit is dirty it will ice up and drip outside the pan

OK?