HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My HVAC unit (heat/air) was working fine. Now the "cool" is…

Customer Question
My Bryant HVAC unit...

My Bryant HVAC unit (heat/air) was working fine. Now the "cool" is flashing on the screen and it's not coming on. What should I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

We reset it to 77 degrees. It had been turned off and was at 80 degrees i the howse. Where are the filters?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only time we have ever had a problem, it was a battery issue on the board.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Flashing is indicative of a time delay.Does it flash longer than 5 minutes?