Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My iComfort thermostat was blank. Bought an Emerson sensi,

Customer Question

My iComfort thermostat was blank. Bought an Emerson sensi
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Unknown
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I had a comm error and now my Lenox unit furnace/air handler is a steady blink
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No fan and no ac
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've got no fan and the outdoor unit isn't on. I've attached the wiring of old thermostat. I have not verified the wiring on the other end.
Expert:  airheatman replied 2 months ago.

THese are two totally different thermostats.THe 4 wire Icomfort is a communicating thermostat.Two of the wires are power wires and the other two are data transfer wires where the Sens is a conventional thermostat using 5 to 7 wires where ach wire controls a certain component

If you can run more wires we may be able to use the sensi but will need to make changes in units as to where they connect.