HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My thermostat is on cool but hot air is blowing out. I

Customer Question
My thermostat is on...

My thermostat is on cool but hot air is blowing out.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I checked the settings, put it on OFF overnight, checked the status lights and removed the filter. The status light is blinking green, the dhw was red and off. I turned it on. The filter is dirty but I don't have a clean one so I removed it to see if it would help for the time being. Then I turned it on COOL. Still warm air.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if it is involved.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Should the DHW be on or off?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer