HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need help reprogramming my Thermostat Model 1f95ez-06

Customer Question
I need help reprogramming...

I need help reprogramming my Thermostat Model 1f95ez-06 Emerson, after power failure last night

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific to thermostat programming only. Air condition is working I can't program the numbers for temp.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just would like to know how to program my temp up and down and keep it at the set numbers I Choose.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/2/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Tell me exactly what you need help with.Programmng a schedule setup or what?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer