David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

I have a Gen4 heater which works beautifully but the remote

Customer Question

I have a Gen4 heater which works beautifully but the remote is missing now. Can I purchase a replacement remote controller?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I lost the remote about 18 months ago. I still use the heater but I need to adjust the controls manually,not remotely, It is a bit inconvenient.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I just need to order a replacement remote controller for the Gen4 I currently have
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. Just how to order the remote.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  David Bowden replied 2 months ago.

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

Here is a link for a remote that should work. Cost is $19

https://www.pureenergystore.com/gen-4-4428-edenpure-replacement-part-remote-control-a4511/

I​f that is not the correct remote, you will need to locate the model number on the heater.

I hope you found this advice helpful. Should you have additional questions, just let me know.

Thanks again and good luck,

Dave

Thank you for allowing me to help answer and possibly resolve your question today, however before you log off I ask that you please take a few seconds and consider selecting the 5-STAR rating located on the rating box which will complete and close out your question.

Please note the rating itself does not agree to or acknowledge complete overall satisfaction, it merely signifies that I have acted in a professional manner and made a reasonable attempt to help answer your question to the best of my ability, based on my experience.

If you have any disputes or feel that this site didn’t perform to your expectations, please contact customer service/support to request a refund.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave