Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Super High Efficiency Air 9000 Conditioner, Model # CA

Customer Question

Super High Efficiency Air 9000 Conditioner, Model # CA 9036VKD3 is Okey.
But the fan of its Sister Bigger Size A/C ,is Not Closing , although it is otherwise operating Okey. Please note it's model from outside pasted on a paper, has become invisible, as such I am unable to give it's model number. Please help me ! Thanks,
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

When you say it is not "closing" what do you mean?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The unit mentioned by you, is has no problem ,as also stated by me earlier. Its Other Sister Unit whose Model number is ***** Visible , was Not given to you and cannot be given to you until a technician visits first. As such, please cancel unattended and unanswered earlier request . Please it this matter as closed forthwith which remained answered for such long time,when you you falsely claimed that your technicians are standing by. I shall not pay any fabricated and false charges and report all concerned and ask for refund if you do so on any pretext. Thanks for Not charging me. Thanks.