HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Filters for a model # ES502-471-1P. And where does if

Customer Question
Filters for a model...

Filters for a model # ES502-471-1P. And where does if install at.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Bought the hose two years ago. just realizing that tenant never changed the filter. in fact the last logged service was 2000. Mercy.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it's a simple solution other wise call the repair guy. may need a custom solution for now, new system later. current is about 40 yrs old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that does it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Greetings, I will coach you without a time limit, do it yourself or hire someone,

I suggest that you clean the outside unit condenser coil yourself then call someone in to clean the evaporator coil and blower inside the house, its complex, dirty work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDtT6hSpV4s&t=13s

If you want a reference to a local well rated, well established company vetted by my own criteria tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will see who I can find for you,

.

Important note about RATING my work:

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally..

.

All I ask is please select the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site. Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.

If you need to be coached through a full diagnosis/repair,and wiring etc. for up to two days, and wish to be trained to use test instruments...... that goes well beyond' Just a simple Answer' of course.....rate my simple answer so far positively..and Iwill deliver that training and coaching to you All on the same dime so to speak.

.

Lacking a positive rating I can spend dayshelping a person at my own expense and loose my shirt,shorts and socks on the deal.

.

Attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused. Use the'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo tome.

.

Phone call offers:

If you wish to accept the companies $25 phone call offer,if indeed they send you one, this will go a *lot faster, but it IS 100% optional... or we can continue here in this dialog box at no additional charge.

.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer