HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I'm looking to replace AO FSG-50-242 Water Heater. What is a

Customer Question
I'm looking to replace AO...
I'm looking to replace AO Smith FSG-50-242 Water Heater. What is a comparable model I should replace (functionality and minimize installation issue)
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It is not functional as of this morning and is leaking.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, we are looking for new water heater and installation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The location of the water heater is in a corner (in the garage) on a 3 foot platform.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
7/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 3 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

This is the unit you should get

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH