HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm looking to replace AO FSG-50-242 Water Heater. What is a…

Customer Question
I'm looking to replace...

I'm looking to replace AO Smith FSG-50-242 Water Heater. What is a comparable model I should replace (functionality and minimize installation issue)

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It is not functional as of this morning and is leaking.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, we are looking for new water heater and installation

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The location of the water heater is in a corner (in the garage) on a 3 foot platform.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
7/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

This is the unit you should get

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.