Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a honewell thermostat and I just noticed my house was

Customer Question

hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a honewell thermostat and I just noticed my house was getting hot and I see that it's flashing while showing an err 90
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Not sure, but I think it's a thermostat problem but I don't knopw like, sincerely dont' know
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: that depends entirely on what the work is that needs to be done
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: so, Pearl, can yuou throw me a bone here are you tryign to tell me you won't help me unless I pay someont to come out or are you telling me you will only help if it's directly HVAC related Not familar with this servicver all I did was google err 90 and it brough me here
JA: I'm sorry to hear that.
Customer: Pearl...are you a real person I have the distinct impression that you are not
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 2 months ago.

Russ here have you relied turning power to equipment for a couple of minutes to clear error codes. You may have to turn off inside and outside units. Let me know. Russ