Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Samsung mini split condensation is dripping inside. Rep

Customer Question

Samsung mini split condensation is dripping inside. Rep tells us there's a wasp's nest in the drain. We have cleared that with a forceful hose. Still dripping inside. Now what?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It's happened since we've had the system (6 yrs). This year is the worst. Since the head of the bed is under the unit, the problem is severe :-)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My husband would, but I'd prefer to call someone out.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Two things: tell us if it's a do-it-yourself thing, or recommend someone in Denver, if you can.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

Hello, click here for service, this is one of the best rated outfits in the area, tell them that you have Samsung ductless AC leaking water and ask what repair will cost, If it is under $300 go for it, if it is much higher I will coach you on how to do it

We can go from there without a time limit, after you rate this answer positively.