Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

We have had the same Honeywell universal thermostat for at

Customer Question

We have had the same Honeywell universal thermostat for at least 25 years now. have lost the book. and can't tell why it got to an always cold setting. Can you help please?
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: the thermostat is perhaps ten years old but the A/C and the furnace are like about 4 -5 years old. So \i think it's what \i have done with the setting on the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would yes. Just like to SET it again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know what, no
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What's the model number of your thermostat? if you don't know a picture of it may help me identify it. Click on ADD FILES next to the SEND button to post pics here

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
add files
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

You have to click on the ADD FILES link. Your response didn't post until over an hour after I loged off last night. Let me know if you still need help