Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

What brand gas fired boiler is the most efficient? Also,

Customer Question

What brand gas fired boiler is the most efficient? Also, what is the % of efficiency?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 3 months ago.

click here please

If you rate that answer positively so that I do not loose my shirt training and coaching you to a solution, I will hold the questionopen to you on an unlimited time basis! I guarantee you will have a good time and learn a LOT.

It you want to do that, rate my initial answer first,then attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with troubleshooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused.

Or I can opt out if you wish, let me know, we can go from there without a time limit.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Pls. opt-out
Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

I have 57 years in the boiler business, let me know if you would like me to opt back in or not.

The situation is that the more efficient boiler the more expensive it is to keep in repairs, and shorter its life span, currently hovering in the 10-12 year range.

The 80% efficient boilers last 30 to 50 years and with a tiny percentage of the repairs required