Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My airconditioner/heater is an outdoor unit and is leaking

Customer Question

My airconditioner/heater is an outdoor unit and is leaking profusely and rotting the floors rather quickly. I have a 10yr warranty but I have lost the papers with all that info. i do have the serial no. and model ". Please help me.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: the filter has just been changed and the thermostat is working correctly
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i'm a 50 yr old disabled woman. so no i will not be doing it myself. since it is underfwarranty I need someone else to fix it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: help me find my warrenty in your system. the serial # is 7112A03829 and th e model # is M36E321
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 3 months ago.

Hello, use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get me 3 or 4 photo's of the situation.

We can go from there.

Expert:  David Bowden replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help answer/resolve your problem, would you like me to try?