Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Trying to find a manual on a Honeywell thermostat and don't

Customer Question

Trying to find a manual on a Honeywell thermostat and don't know the model #. House was built in 2006. Found a picture of one just like it but didn't give the model #. Just said it was a 5+2 day programmable thermostat.
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Thinking specific to thermostat.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I hit the wrong button on it this morning and tried to program it to get it to come on and start cooling the house. I'm just trying to make sure before I call someone to look at it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes, I just need a Manuel to see if I can figure it out.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 3 months ago.

Hello, the thermostats usually can be pried gently off of their wall mounted bases, if you can do that, hold the thermostat in your hand and the model number will be on the back, generally and RTH...... number.

Get that to me and I will see if I can pull the manual on it for you first thing in the morning.

.

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/ electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally.

.

All I ask is please select the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.