Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My ac unit down since 7/4/17 pm home warranty sent smart

Customer Question

my ac unit down since 7/4/17 pm home warranty sent smart cool of Arkansas to evaluate problem on7/7/17 the tech informed me they needed order part I think iasked about how this would be done the tech told me the office would have to order it on Monday I called the person
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: answering the phone they were trying to order part from the quickest way to get it they may have to order from rheem factory I called today they verified the part had been ordered from rheem factory it should be in next couple of days possibly Thursday 7/13/17 then they would contact me to set up a time to install part I asked why the factory could not give them a delivery date or track number she said the factory gave the company no reference number,tracking numbers no info was given to SMART COOL OF ARKANSAS. After she spoke of this I exspressed to her "this is 2017 not 1965 this did not sound right" I asked what factory they ordered part from she said the Rheem, I then informed her I would contact the rheem factory and ask if this was correct or not, what I need from Rheem is reason for an exspensive part being ordered rheem did not give them any type of reference number, conformation number,delivery date. she stated the co. was given "NOTHING" from rheem.i need to know if they even ordered the part..nothing the smart cool receptionist did not sound correct in any way If this sounds stange to you let me know by telephone or email(###) ###-####**@******.*** Sincerely,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will never use this service again
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please unregister cancel any ties, info etc. from the records of just ask...I still do not know how I got on your site. the service did its job to the best of its knowledge which I know now not to use
sincerely
mvh
Expert:  Michael Ferryman replied 3 months ago.

hello? did you need assistance with this still? I apologize for the delay in assisting you. this is a extremely busy time of year