HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is the easiest and least expensive heat pump to

Customer Question
install? Hineowner installation...
What is the easiest and least expensive heat pump to install? Hineowner installation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
7/6/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What type of heat pump do you want to install? For a whole home, just one room or what?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an existing electric, forced air furnace. I have ducts in all rooms and would like upgrade my furnace and add an air conditioning unit. My house is older and small (962 sq. feet) I'd like to keep the cost around $2000

Goodman is the least expensive but you are going to need some specialty tools like a brazing rig, vacuum pump and refrigerant gauges,