HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My honeywell thermostat control panel displays only 5 empty

Customer Question
boxes on the bottom of...
My honeywell thermostat control panel displays only 5 empty boxes on the bottom of the display screen
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: I think specific to the thermostat but I don't know how to run the heat pump without using the panel
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: my husband's out of town and I had hoped to be able to troubleshoot this
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
6/15/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you look inside thermostat cover and get the model number?

There's only a sku

THat might help

32003794-009

Not pulling anything up. I am going to open to other experts.I have opted out of the question to see if perhaps other experts may have more information and can assist.Please do not rate or reply as that will send question back to my desk and delay getting assistance..Please stand by to see if another expert can assist further.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer