HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5 It has a furnace/control board

I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5 It...
I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5
It has a furnace/control board with this part number B1809925two of the wires have come off two connectors, and the wires are the same color - trying to determine if it matters which one is connected to which male spade?
5/15/2017
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello,

my name is***** 2 wires (or where they come from) are you referring to?

is it just the 2 purple wires on the blower limit you have question about?

does it matter which wire goes to which male spade?
You can see it in picture 0002

on that particular switch it does not matter...there is a spade on each side of switch and it does not matter which purple goes to which.

Billy

Ok, great - that's what I need to know - thanks so much!

you are very welcome. Enjoy your weekend and just rate service to close

Billy

BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech