HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5 It has a furnace/control board…

I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5 It...
I have a Goodman GMNTE120-5
It has a furnace/control board with this part number B1809925two of the wires have come off two connectors, and the wires are the same color - trying to determine if it matters which one is connected to which male spade?
5/15/2017
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello,

my name is***** 2 wires (or where they come from) are you referring to?

is it just the 2 purple wires on the blower limit you have question about?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
does it matter which wire goes to which male spade?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can see it in picture 0002

on that particular switch it does not matter...there is a spade on each side of switch and it does not matter which purple goes to which.

Billy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, great - that's what I need to know - thanks so much!

you are very welcome. Enjoy your weekend and just rate service to close

Billy

BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech