Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Honeywell fresh air system and would like it

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell fresh air system and would like it serviced and cleaned. I had respiratory issues this winter that cleared whenever i stayed out of town and returned when I was home. also guests felt tightness in chest when staying at my home
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: my husband washed one sponge but I really would like it professionally checked and cleaned. we are not knowledgeable on the use of the system. where is the thermastat and would should it be set at?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: would prefer a professional due myself and my husband really are not that mechanically inclined
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just closest service provider to Holland Patent NY 13354 and the approximate cost to have system serviced. Does your company do air quality tests?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 5 months ago.

Hello, click here please, Harry Gee is in Utica however so its a bit of a drive... no one was listed near Holland Patent. Harry has a decent rating and provides the clean air services that you need.

All I ask is please select the ***RATING LINK*** at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied. Keep me posted on how it goes with Harry.