Charles Bodenheimer
Charles Bodenheimer, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  Owner at BoMech Solutions
98320956

Could you please tell me what will happen to a Rodgers gas

Customer Question

Could you please tell me what will happen to a white Rodgers gas valve if7kpa pressure was put through the valve .the valve is in a Braemar th 420 Nat gas heater model No 36254-216 .we currently have 70 kph regulators down to 2.75 kph with a over pressure situation of 7 kph.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Regards ***** *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: There are about 30 regulators feeding different heaters & we will be doing the workwear ever is required.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all I can think of
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Charles Bodenheimer replied 5 months ago.
Do you have an over pressed issue at all the gas valves? Thanks for choosing justanswer.com
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No we do not have an over pressure issue with the gas valve .esv inspector has said the regulators supplying gas to the heaters could fail & give more pressure up to 7 Kpa what will happen to the white rogers gas valve if it is subjected to 7 kpa does it lock out or what . Regards Stuart
The valve shouldn't lock out but failure to fire will lock out via the ignition board. Thanks