Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

When my burner come on it only stay on about 2 or 3 seconds

Customer Question

When my burner come on it only stay on about 2 or 3 seconds and then the blower come on. I already brought an flame senor but it the burner continue not stay on. I also checked a couple of grounds.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 months ago.

AllI ask is please select the ***5STAR RATING*** usingthe link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only wayI am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Hello,I am a retired mechanical engineer with 56 years in this business. I will go in depth with you, and up to a 6 hour time limit.

All I ask is please select the ***RATING LINK*** at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied. If you can agree to that, lets continue by all means.

So far it sounds like a bad printed circuit board, if you want help doing the complex diagnosis rate this answer positively so do not have to risk loosing my shirt on the deal.

We can go from there