HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We've a two-year old Lennox furnace. When the t-stat calls…

Customer Question
We've a two-year old...

We've a two-year old Lennox furnace. When the t-stat calls for heat, the purge fan comes on but the burner sometimes does not. By turning off the electrical to the furnace then turning it back on, it operates normally (for a while). I've replaced the t-stat and still have the same problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes. The thermostat is set at 71 and the filter is only a couple of weeks old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully. I have a voltage meter.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
I've provided the $5 via AMEX--how long before I hear back?
3/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What's the model number of your unit? what are you getting for an error message when it doesn't work?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer