Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I replaced the old control board of my York Forced Air

I replaced the old control board of my York Forced Air Furnace ( G8C07516MUC11A ) with this board: ICM2808 The old board has a blue and yellow wire that went into terminals labeled "Park"... the new board doesn't have those.. instead it has EAC and HUM I believe the blue wire is HUM... but am having troubles finding out if that's correct
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: I haven't turned the unit on because I still have those two wires that haven't been plugged back in to the board
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, the old board, S1-33103010000 is bad, I've actually verified that it has a bad solder connection... which I guess I could have fixed but I went ahead and replaced the board with an updated version.. repairclinic.com told me to get ICM2808
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: hm don't think so, just need help with where the blue and yellow wire that were labeled "Park" on the old board go on the new board ok thank you

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

PARK is for unused main blower speed wires. Do the blue & yellow wires go to the main blower motor?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
To clarify.. the old board is S1-33103010000, the new board is ICM2808The blue and yellow wire went to a terminal labeled "Park"
Those terminals don't exist on the new board suggested by repairclinic.com
The new terminals I see are EAC & HUMAND.. actually now that you say that.. I wasn't aware that I had an HUM or EAC... it looks like they go to the main blower.. but I will go take a look right now.

Ok

I need a phone number if you want a call

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
they all go to the main blower, the site says it sent you private contact info

I don't see it please post it again

Did you see my last post? I don't see a phone number please post again

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm hesitant to do that if I post it here, then the public can see it which is why the site sends it to you privately. If you don't see it that's fine, I'll write justanswer.com and have them figure out what's going on... so we may have to resort to just chat.. I can keep searching google too :D

I can tell the moderators to delete your # once I have it if you still want to talk. Or we can continue here. Let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let's try via chat for now, I took the panel off of the furnace and have verified that the blue and yellow wires also go to the main blower.

Ok, then as I mentioned earlier if there were connected to PARK terminals they are unused blower speed leads. My schematic of the new board shows 2 PARK terminals aon the left side of the board

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OH yup.. ok I found them, *sigh* ok thank you for your help.

You're welcome