Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a lochinvar boiler, owner turn it off from the boiler

Customer Question

I have a lochinvar boiler, owner turn it off from the boiler switch and he turned it back on but it is not coming on. Where should I start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: This evening is still not on so that will be my first problem tomorrow morning
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes am a technician but not familiar with lochinvar
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is powered to the boiler, but I noticed that the motor is also not running I mean the impeller motor
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I tune it on it gives the 200 seconds time delay to the end but never start. The pump motor is not running. I have power at the switch but not athe the motor. When I look at the boiler is can see energized stage 1234
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Do you still need help? if so what's the model number of your unit?