Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I bought this house a year and a half ago the house is about

Customer Question

I bought this house a year and a half ago the house is about 23 years old and is equipped with a Honeywell thermostat I think I set the heater to start at 6.30 in the a.m. and not sure how to change the setting ., Can you help
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: probably just the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am not sure what to do as I dont have any book of instructions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that is it
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Can you give me a picture of the thermostat? I can't give you instructions without themodel and the model number is ***** on the device. You can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button