HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Rheem gas pack... blower working, inducer motor working??

Customer Question
(heated air coming from vent...
Rheem gas pack... blower working, inducer motor working?? (heated air coming from vent on side of unit. normal air velocity from vents in house. But I'm'm not getting any heat???
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: filters are good... Thermostat setting is 8 degrees above the actual temp shown on thermostat. fan is auto.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depending on level of difficulty.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is it something I can fix with my limited experience with electricity and the such?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/7/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here . Do you have way to measure the,prettier of air from vents in house. Also need model number of unit. Thanks. Russ

what is ,"prettier of air from vents ??"

I am sorry . Trying to answer to questions at one. Measure air flow at vent and let me know air temp. Russ

Did you measure the temp of the air at register. Should be about 35 to 40 degrees above the room temp. Russ

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer