HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I need a user manual for a older model -Rodgers programmable

Customer Question
I need a user manual...
I need a user manual for a older model White-Rodgers programmable thermostat. I think the model number is ***** and the last digit may be an 8 or a B.
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: It's the thermostat. We're a church and have zone heating. I want to program the thermostat in the Sanctuary to turn on earlier and off later on Sunday.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. It's just a matter of trying to figure out how to program the thing. I can program for one time per day but know you can program it for several different times during one day.
JA: I'm an assistant to the HVAC Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: ok. all i need is a website or a pdf for the user manual. if i saw a picture of the thermostats i can figure out which one is ours.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that i can think of.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I assume that since I haven't heard anything back from you that you can't help me. That being said, I assume you will NOT be charging my card with any fees, especially since I never talked to a technician. I only spoke with an "assistant" to the technician. I would not give this website a favorable review.
Answered in 4 days by:
1/10/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. If you can take a photo of thermostat I can find you a manual.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer