Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Have a 2015 Goodman package unit the gas furnace one burner

Customer Question

Have a 2015 Goodman package unit the gas furnace one burner goes out, on and off. The gas main line has been replaced.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through email address***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have a Goodman package unit the gas furnace one burner turns on and off.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, everything is okay, except for the burner off and on . The serial number1507217806.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  LongTermTech replied 7 months ago.

Hi - I'm Russell H, Expert at JustAnswer.com. I apologize for your question being sorted wrongly into the Email category.... I have requested it be placed in a more appropriate category. Thanks for your patience.

Expert:  Kcrand36 replied 7 months ago.

Good Morning. I am Kevin, one of the tech's here on JA. I understand your furnace is giving you trouble. Can you tell me when the gas line was replaced? before the problem started, or after. Which gas line are we talking, service from the meter to the unit?