HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

CAN I STILL GET THIS BOARD? STOPPED WORKING THIS WEEK AFTER

Customer Question
CAN I STILL GET THIS...
CAN I STILL GET THIS BOARD ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: STOPPED WORKING THIS WEEK AFTER 30 YEARS ONLY USE HEATER ONE MONTH A YEAR TO TAKE THE CHILL OFF IN THE MORNING
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: THE HEATER REPAIR MAN CANT FIND THE BORD LOCALLY
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: JUST TRYING TO LOCATE THIS BOARD FOR OUR OLD CARRIER SO I DONT HAVE TO REPLACE IT
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today.Give me a moment to look over your question and gather some information .I may need to get a bit more information from you.

Do you have model on old board or model on furnace?

Can you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel

http://i.imgur.com/U8b0GXT.jpg

ill go in to the attic and look
58dhb040-bc

Give me a few minutes to so some research

ok no need to call
i think I found the board on ebay

Thanks for your patience.I am showing the furnace to use the HH84AA021

HH84AA021

ICM makes a less expensive replacement

https://www.amazon.com/ICM-Corporation-ICM275C-Fan-Control/dp/B00LGUA1KC

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

ok

THanks for letting me help.Please rate before you go as that is how I am compensated for my time doing research.Thanks again

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician