HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I HAVE ENERJET BOILER MODEL # 170274-02, 170272-01,170273-01

Customer Question
GAS BOILER. I WANT...
I HAVE ENERJET BOILER MODEL # 170274-02, 170272-01,170273-01 GAS BOILER. I WANT TO KNOW BTU OF EACH BOILER
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: ALMOST A MONTH,PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH BTU OF EACH BOILER?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MANNUAL.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
12/26/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Every Energet boiler model number starts with a BG, ET, or OB. Do you see any number that starts with those letters?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO

Well you have a few strikes right off the bat then..

Enerjet no longer exist.

The original parts are not available.

Only a few items that are generic can be used

without a model number it makes it even harder

Is there a specific issue you are having?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T SEE THOSE NUMER STARTS WITH BG ET OR OB. I AM TRYING TO FIND WHAT IS THE BTU IN THE BOILER . THERE IS NO STICKER
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?

I know this is blurry...but this is what tag I need off of click here

are you replacing and need btu?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to file . I also need to know in case i replace. I inherited this boiler recently but don't see any way to find BTU

There is way but it requires "clocking the meter"

you turn off every other gas appliance...start boiler...then count revolutions of a dial on the meter. Unforunately this would be something a contractor could do.

OR...if you had pics of the boiler I may be able to help.

However, just being up front.....you will not be able to find a manual or documents due to the company going out of business.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How can i send you thepictures?

use the "attach files' link by dialog box

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not in front of boiler now . I will send you letter. Good Night.

just respond when ready..I will opt out the lock so anyone can assist when you return.

Billy

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer